Safety and convenience features:
- An experienced skipper, responsible for vessel navigation and keeping to agreed schedule. The skipper may modify this with your agreement in the event of unexpected health or weather issues.
- An extra crew member with sailing experience who will assist both you and the skipper with anything you may need. Both crew members guarantee you a safe and pleasant journey.
- Lifesaving devices: The crew will inform you about location and use in accordance with safety legislation before departure.
- Pharmacy: containing basic necessities (i.e. travel sickness pills, painkillers, bandages, etc.)
- small inflatable dinghy for your convenience when boat anchors at sea.
- Towels and bedding availablewhen agreed at time of reservation.
- Kitchen with oven, 2 burners, sink, refrigerators and necessary kitchenware to make tea, coffee and a snack. The refrigerators are stocked with cool bottled water, fruit juices , wine, raki and fruit.
- 4 WC/Showers equipped with necessary toiletries (soap, toilet paper, garbage bag). Before sailing the crew will show you how to use the WC.